Lou Hamilton is a Creative Life Coach, living her mission to creatively inspire, help and support you to transform your life for the better. No stranger to fear herself having survived the Lockerbie terrorist plane bombing in 1988, she decided to train as a coach in order to help others be fearless and learn to live happier, more fulfilling lives.
Since then she has developed her coaching practice beyond straight life coaching into a more creative approach with powerful benefits that work on both a practical & emotional level. She uses a unique structure that unearths subconscious road blocks & helps you to move forward with a set of tools that you can apply no matter what life throws at you.
Featured in Psychologies Magazine, The Guardian on Saturday Family Section, The Standard Issue Magazine, Prime Magazine, Simple Things, BBC Radio London Jo Good Show Live, Joy Cardin Wisconsin Public Radio & Natural Health magazine.“We can’t get enough of this lovely little book here at NH. Through the hand-drawn character of Brave New Girl, we see that by using our creativity and our purpose we can lead a meaningful and happy life. The best thing about this inspiring creation is that you can dip into it for a pick-me-up whenever you’re feeling low or lacking motivation to see what message she has to offer you.” — NATURAL HEALTH
- Author & Creator of the illustrated Book Brave New Girl– How to be Fearless
- Creator & illustrator of Brave New Guy
- Creative Well-being Columnist for D.A.D magazine
- Qualified with Distinction in 2008 from the New Insights Coaching Academy
- IIC&M accredited Senior Coach
- Lectured at The School of Life.
- Co-coach & Trainer at the Pure Coaching Academy Life Coach Training School
- Runs “How to be Fearless” talks & workshops
- Award-winning filmmaker & artist, selling paintings to collectors worldwide
PRESS & MEDIA please contact Publicity Manager for Orion Books Virginia Woolstencroft. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Sign up for Lou’s Motivational Monthly Picture Post blog & daily Brave New Girl inspirations on twitter @createlab and Instagram brave_newgirl Free 30 minute telephone consultation to discover a new brighter future for you